Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Love the '90s - Does Halloween


So, this Halloween, my Beaux and I had to pull together Halloween costumes in a rather hurried manner. Luckily, my creative sister--and also notably creative cousin--came up with the grand idea that Beaux and I should go as Doug and Patty Mayonnaise. We were both instantly in and have, albeit rather quickly, put together our ensembles. I have a major issue with the all too ubiquitous costumes of my fellow female contemporaries. I just don't think that Halloween warrants wearing underwear--or less, shudder the thought--in public. Not cool. Not classy. Just mostly yuck. I digress. I have to put the finishing touches on my look and then I will be all ready to go! Photos to come!

* Image via MarthaStewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment