Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome to the Classic Closet!





I am rather energetic/obnoxiously excited about this new endeavor so I am going to skip through the formalities and just give you the rundown on The Classic Closet and a little bit about me.

I am a recent college graduate with a B.S. in journalism, a writer, and personal shopper (currently I have one client – myself). I love everything about fashion and style--even a chic lampshade can set my heart a flutter—but, most of all, I love creating a classic closetful of daily inspiration for both the fashionably obsessed and fashion disaster confessed. I hope you enjoy reading The Classic Closet as much as I love writing it. I am a brand new blogger so hopefully this won't be a complete disaster! 

About Me

Current State of Mind: New York

Favorite Designers: Nanette Lepore, Alice + Olivia, DVF, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Milly, Tory Burch accessories, Wolford tights

Favorite Stores: J.Crew… the end.

Favorite Magazines: Elle, Food & Wine, Town & Country, Vogue, InStyle, Marie Claire

Nail Color: Chanel Vamp

Current Trend I Die For: 1) Leggings 2) Rompers
* Note: Never together.

Favorite Book: Gone with the Wind

Favorite Writer: It’s a toss up between John Steinbeck and F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Favorite Shows: Gossip Girl, Rachel Zoe Project, Mad Men (please with their costume designer=amazing)


Please feel free to leave love, the occasional constructive criticism (if you must), and LOTS of blogging advice.

Best,
Patricia

*Image via InStyle

1 comment:

  1. We share the same favorite authors :)
    I love the vibrant clutch with cozy sweater idea!

    ReplyDelete