Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Book Worm









I love reading. My bedroom is pretty much overflowing with all sorts of literature. While I am a definitely inclined to curl up with a lengthy novel, I often delight in coffee table books full of gorgeous photos and creative illustrations. You might be surprised to find-with all my talk of wearable fashion-that some of my all-time favorite gifts to give and receive can be found at Barnes & Noble. These are a few selections that I will keep in mind for my style-minded friends and family this holiday season.


* All images via BarnesandNoble.com
The World In Vogue : People, Parties, Places
      by Plum Sykes, Hamish Bowles
Influence
     by Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen
The One Hundred
     by Nina Garcia
Vanity Fair: The Portraits: A Century of Iconic Images
     by Graydon Carter, David Friend, Christopher Hitchens
Chanel and Her World: Friends, Fashion, and Fame
     by Edmonde Charles-Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment