Monday, November 9, 2009

Everyone Loves a Party (Dress)!

There are few things I love more in this world than the perfect party dress for a fab occasion. Seriously. Love it. During the holidays, evening soirees abound and so do the many opportunities for a new party dress. Here are a few that are definitely on my wish list. 
* All images via NeimanMarcus.com




This Alice + Olivia Embellished Party Dress is definitely number one on my list. Love. It. I would hang it in my room like art--when I wasn't wearing it to ferosh parties, of course. 



Again, Alice + Olivia sure can do a party dress. This Sequin Strapless number will turn heads in the best way. It is classic but the sequins on the top keep it so relevant. 



This Velvet Cascading Sequin Dress is just ideal with a black stiletto and tights. My legs are probably five shades lighter than this model's so you can imagine why I'm obsessed with tights. 


I heart Marchesa and their many delightful frocks. This Side-Bow Dress is no exception. I love a bow and the color red is so in right now and perfect for the holidays. 


Happy holiday party dressing!! 

1 comment:

  1. They are also very easy to pack and are considered a lightweight item that is easy to carry. Want to know more about womens silk pajamas? Find more information on this website.

    ReplyDelete