Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Not Cool With That

I am not an uber trendy dresser. I stick with classics that work for me and my body type.  That being said, I usually try to incorporate a little splash of a trend into my classic looks to keep things fresh. There is one thing about trends that I firmly believe and that is, if you don't like it don't wear it! I know way too many people who pile on trend after trend and end up looking more like an explosion of What's Hot Circa [enter decade here], rather than a fashionista who knows her stuff.  Being true to my personal style has really revolutionized my wardrobe and produced a collection of pieces that I can--and do--wear year after year without looking tired. As I have come across this season's trends of the moment, I have made mental notes of what definitely would not work for me. Here are a few of my not so favorite looks this spring. 

Floral Prints
Elizabeth and James Juliet Dress


The Jegging
Juicy Couture Side-Zip Legging


The Gladiator Sandal
Miu Miu Pantent-Leather Gladiator Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment