Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On My Radar: ModCloth

If it was up to the boyfriend, he would watch football all day, everyday. Thursday's NFL draft is enough to send him into a frenzy while being a sad reminder to me that the end of spending Sundays doing "couple-y things" is near. Thankfully, his sister--who shares her brother's love of their favorite home team-- shares my love of the sport of shopping. She recently introduced me to ModCloth and I fell in love. They have an almost endless amount of fabulous frocks and accessories to choose from that will no doubt keep me busy until at least half-time. Here are a few of my current faves. 


Caits, please buy this dress above as it will be perfect for your Naval internship this summer. Dressing in theme for a serious internship is definitely appropriate. Always. 



Miss Issippi Dress in River

No comments:

Post a Comment