Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's Make Plans


I love paper products. Stationary, cards--calling, business, birthday, holiday, or just because--, invitations, envelopes, you name it. Therefore, I take my commitment to an agenda/planner very seriously. Up until recently, I have always used leather agendas from Barnes & Noble. They had all of the aspects I was looking for and needed, in addition to an assortment of colors to choose from. July 2009 was the final month in my last B&N agenda and I was not pleased with the color selection when I went to pick up a new one. Metallic blue? No, thank you! I tried the whole iCal thing but I really need to be able to consult my calendar at all times. Seriously, I am the most forgetful person ever--as my family and the boyfriend remind me of quite often. Since toting around my Mac desktop is not a viable option I finally gave in and bought another agenda. I was first introduced to MyAgenda while I was interning at Southern Accents. It had all the things I needed and was super cute to boot! This year they have come out with a whole new line of colors and textures. I just received mine in the mail the other day and I am so pleased with the zebra print I chose. The calendar doesn't start until July so I must bear a few more months of my digital agenda. Hopefully, I don't forget too much in the interim! 

No comments:

Post a Comment