Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hostess with the Mostess


I love entertaining. Before my sister's wedding last summer, I was absolutely beside myself with excitement knowing I would be hosting one of her showers--not to mention all of the other maid of honor hostess duties that I so fortunately was a part of. The party in the photo above was featured in Southern Accents last June and I find it absolutely divine. Most importantly, it has my all-time favorite summertime color scheme: blue and bright green. Everything is absolute perfection. Once I am settled, I hope to be able to host a little soiree every summer. After all, hosting a party to celebrate the best season of the year is completely and undeniably necessary.
*Image via Southern Accents

2 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, me too. Belles of Ireland are one of my favorites--and they keep for a while!

    ReplyDelete