Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Kate Spade,


Can I just say, your apparel and jewelry designs over the past few months have done nothing but aesthetically delight me?



Imagine my joy when I opened an email from Neiman Marcus touting your latest collection. My anticipation could not be contained as I waited for my slow-as-molasses internet to load. 



Luckily, I found your beautiful pieces of fashion that speckled my screen well worth the wait. So, today I would like to take the time to make an ode to you, my dear stylish lady. 



Without your classic frocks and elegant baubles, my days--filled with unemployment--would be a little drearier. Thank you, Miss Spade, for all that you do for the Classic Closet girls of this world. You go girl!
* All images via NeimanMarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment