Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Greetings



Greetings to my blog readers! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I know I did. The family and I spent it in sunny South Florida. The picture above was taken at the annual post-Christmas party we attend every year at a family friend's house in Golden Beach. Looks like a Florida Christmas indeed! We had so much fun catching up with everyone. It was great to see all of my cousins once again and reminisce about our younger years, albeit embarrassing as those memories might be.

Since we headed to South Florida on Christmas Eve, we opened our presents from Santa the night before. While I loved everything I received, my two favorite gifts are my new Tory Burch Leopard Reva's (yeah, they are kid's size) and a super-cute sparkly bracelet (I was given the silver one and I think they are sold out) from Anthropologie.

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! What were your favorite gifts?

On a side note: I know there are more than just six of you who read my blog so sign up to follow me!!

1 comment:

  1. A belated merry Christmas and happy New Year, Patricia! LOVE the TB Revas, you're so lucky you fit in a kid's size!

    ReplyDelete