Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Prohibitionist Halloween


*Image via CWTV.com
For those of you who don't know me, I am pretty obsessed with mobster movies and the prohibition era. Yesterday, I was informed that I will be attending a Halloween party on Saturday night. After clarifying that I was actually required to wear a costume my little mind starting ticking. I always like making my own costumes so I looked around and decided that a flapper costume has the most potential. The boyfriend is going to be a mobster so I think we will make a pretty cute pair. Last night, almost as if a sign from God, Gossip Girl's halloween episode had a prohibition themed party. This gave me ample design inspiration. 


In other Halloween related news, I am going to carve a pumpkin later on in the week! I love carving pumpkins. Happy Halloween planning everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment