Thursday, October 1, 2009

Falling for Fall

Today being the first day of October is very exciting for me. It means the first full month of my favorite season. Before I know it, there will be trick-or-treaters at the door, a Thanksgiving grocery list long enough to reach Alaska, and the first “happy holidays” of the season. I can’t wait! Here are my must-haves for this fall.



* Image via starbucks.com

A Grande Non-Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte. It really puts me in the shopping spirit.



 


* Image by Marcio Madeira via Style.com

I feel like this fall needs be a total fur moment.  This Dolce and Gabbana fur with the ribbon around the waist is beyond. I need it like I need air to breath. Ferosh. I am also loving the 40s trend that the fashion world is buzzing about that is all over this look but more on that in an upcoming post.




* Image via nordstrom.com

I died the day these wonderful Elizabeth and James "Lola" ruffle booties found their way to my computer screen. I think my health would seriously be in jeopardy if I ever had the opportunity to hold them, let alone slip one on my foot (size five and half in case you are feeling charitable).




* Image via katespade.com 

I’m really feeling a polished handbag right now. This Kate Spade Boerum Hill Mikkel is perfect because it can hold everything I need without getting all slouchy and bent out of shape (pun intended). I think I would love this bag just a little bit more if it was in red but the Dijon color is quite lovely too.

Merry fall and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment